We send our newsletter once a month, with more in-depth issues every quarter. Here are our latest articles. If you would like to receive our monthly updates, you can subscribe using the form below.
- Parasitology of the 21st Century: The Path to the Future
- Seeking Volunteers for PT Technical Committees: Clinical Bacteriology, Enteric Parasitology, and Water Microbiology
- Gastrointestinal Panel – New Program for 2024
- Proteus mirabilis: Reporting susceptibility to ampicillin when cefazolin tests resistant
- E. coli O157:H7 outbreak in Alberta
- Upcoming Water Quality Summit – October 27, 2023
- CMPT as a Quality Partner for Water Testing Laboratories
- Notes from EQALM 2023
- Welcome New Technical Committee Members
- CMPT at ASLM 2023
- CMPT Research at EQALM 2023
- CMPT’s Customer Satisfaction Survey 2023
- Another Year of Our Professional Development Course
- Continuing Education Opportunities in 2024
- UBC Certificate Courses – Lab Quality Management and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- UBC Certificate in Laboratory Quality Management – 2024 Course Open for Registration
- CMPT Continuing Education Opportunities: July 2023
Newsletter issues prior to 2023 are available in our Newsletter Archives.
If you would like to receive articles and updates by CMPT in your inbox once a month, please consider subscribing.