At CMPT, we take our Quality seriously. CMPT is proud of its recognition of meeting all the requirements to the following international standards:
“Conformity Assessment-General Requirements for Proficiency Testing”
Certificate No.: 3709.01.
“Quality Management Systems”
INNOVATION, EDUCATION, QUALITY ASSESSMENT, CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT
We at CMPT are a university based, peer directed program that provides Innovative External Quality Assessment for microbiology laboratories providing services for public and patient health.
- Our vision is to be recognized provincially, nationally, and internationally as a valued contributor to EQA innovation, education and as passionate advocates for continued quality improvement in EQA for the benefit of healthcare, our participants and our program.
- CMPT is committed to its Quality Management System, and regular review for continual improvement of its effectiveness.
- CMPT is committed to meeting the requirements with the voluntary international standards ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17043.
- The CMPT Quality Policy is the framework for the regular establishment and monitoring and achievement of quality objectives.
- CMPT is committed to regular review of the Quality Policy to ensure its suitability to the program.