CMPT’s participation in Provincial, National, and International Committees
Canadian External Quality Assessment Advisory Group on Antibiotic Resistance (CEQA-AGAR).
- British Columbia Water Laboratory Approval Committee.
- National Committee for Medical Laboratory Quality Systems: CSA International.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia.
- International Organization for Standardization Technical Committee 212; Quality Management for Medical Laboratories; Narita, Japan and London, England.
- European Organization for External Quality Assessment for Laboratory Medicine (EQALM) Microbiology Section –
Presentations and Meetings – 2016
- LabQuality Days 2016 – The ways in which we measure and grade preanalytic and postanalytic performance in microbiology by Performance Testing. Dr. M. Noble
Presentations and Meetings – 2015
Lab Quality Confab 2015 – Can We Improve Quality in Laboratories? Issues and Opportunities in Lab Accreditation, Proficiency Testing, and Use of Quality Management Systems – Dr. M. Noble
- PT-CONF 2015 5th International Proficiency Testing Conference- Clinical Microbiology Proficiency Testing Program: thirty-three years of evolution and progress. Dr. M. Noble
- PTS – Proficiency Testing Scheme. Dr. M. Noble
- WHO – Geneva – International committee to redevelop a manual to give some instruction on what a developing country needs to consider when creating a new PT program or expanding an existent one.
- Proficiency Testing of MALDI-TOF MS. New Technologies Workshop. Jingmen Hubei Province, China. May 2015.
- Quality and the Medical Laboratory: Understanding Errors and their Solutions. Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine General Pathology Academic Half Day. June 2015
Presentations and Meetings – 2014
- Risk Management in the Medical Laboratory: Reducing Risk through Application of Stand-ards. CSMLS Annual Conference (Labcon) Saskatoon Sask. June 2014
- Clinical Impact of Quality Control (1). Bio-Rad Workshop. Hong Kong PR China. July 2014.
- Clinical Impact of Quality Control (2). Bio-Rad Workshop. Beijing PR China. July 2014.
- Proficiency Testing for the Ability to Assess and Report Urine Colony Counts. European Association for EQA (EQALM) Toulouse France October 2014. Noble MA.
- Developing a Quality Implementation program for the Medical Laboratory. Excellence in Laboratory Quality Management. Riyadh Saudi Arabia. February 2014.
- Counting the Costs of Poor Quality. Excellence in Laboratory Quality Management. Riyadh Saudi Arabia. February 2014.
- Truer Counting of Error and Poor Quality Costs. AMMI-Canada CACMID Quality Seminar. Victoria BC. March 2014.
- A Trending View of Proficiency Testing of Throat Swabs Cultures. AMMI-Canada CACMID Quality Seminar. Victoria BC. March 2014.