On October 24, 2018 the UBC Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management or POLQM hosted a one-day conference/workshop on medical laboratory quality improvements, focusing on Knowing your customers
Topics covered included
- What is Service Excellence and Why is it important?
- Are our customers Happy or Not?
- Customer-focused innovation in the lab sector
- Service Excellence in Hospitality
- Diagnosing and Adjusting Laboratory Culture of Quality
- Storytelling about our Quality Experiences.
This one-day format allows for people to interact and exchange ideas more readily and this was something many participants expressed.
We would like to thank all our participants, speakers, and contributors for making this event a success.
See you next year!
Presentations available at the conference’s site: